Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 10

This is two days late and has no picture, but I really look exactly the same, so just see above, lol.
 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  10 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a kumquat.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: None that I know of.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I do feel some of my tighter jeans getting a little too tight, though!  I thought about doing the rubberband around the button trick this morning, but I forgot about it.
Gender: We don't know yet.
Movement: None.
Sleep: I'd been loving all the snow days, but unfortuneately, it looks like we're in for a full week of school this week!  :(   I have rehearsal for competition every day this week as well, so I'm in for an exhausting week, I fear.
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe drinking real coffee or Diet Pepsi? 
Cravings:  I've been craving fruit, so I've had lots of different kinds this week.
Symptoms: Not a lot this week.  Still sore boobs a little, but not nauseous at all.  This worries me a little, but I did have a bad headache today, and I know that's a symptom too. 
Best Moment this week: Telling my high school drama teacher (and now my friend) that I was pregnant.  She was so excited!  It was fantastic.

No comments: