Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Shoes!

I bought the most AMAZING flip-flops today!  I had a doctor's appointment this morning to do some lab work (he's checking my progesterone, prolactin, and thyroid--it's Day 21 of my cycle) and went to Dillards afterward to kill some time.  I have been having some terrible back problems, and my massage-therapist sister has told me that it's probably due to my wearing cheap flip-flops (I'm a sucker for the Old Navy 2 for $5!!).  I've been on the lookout for some more comfy sandals, and the other day, I bought these Clark's online:


Cute, huh?  One of my students has them in the Pewter color, and I tried them on and loved them! 

THEN, like I said, I went to Dillard's and found THESE:
They are Sanuk brand, and made from Yoga Mats!  They are the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn.  And not only that, they're brown Zebra print!!  I was smitten!  They have tons of other colors.  I noticed they also have them on Shoes.com, but they're a little more expensive! 

Love me some shoes!

No comments: