Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

11 Weeks!

11 Week Bump Shot:
 
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  11 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a lime.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Probably about two pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I do feel some of my tighter jeans getting a little too tight, though!  Gender: We don't know yet, but I'm thinking girl right now.  I'm craving sweets, and that's supposed to be a sign of a girl, but who knows?
Movement: None.
Sleep:  We had a full week of school last week, with a delay on Friday, so it was pretty tiring.  I'm sleeping heavily at night, but as soon as I lie down, I have to pee!
What I miss: Nothing really. 
Cravings:  None, but I need to get back to eating a little more healthy.  I ate out a LOT this week, just because I didn't feel like cooking, or fixing a lunch..
Symptoms: Hardly any.  Boobs slowly got a lot less sore; and I've only been a teeny bit nauseous a couple of times.
Best Moment this week: Nothing really, except I am looking forward to my appointment next week, on the 15th!  I'll be twelve weeks, and out of the first trimester!

No comments: