Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

12 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  12 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a large plum.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I have no idea, I've not been on a scale in weeks.  My guess is about 2 pounds or so.
Maternity Clothes: Still none yet, but things are a teeny bit tighter, and sweatpants feel so much better than jeans.
Gender: Still no idea.
Movement: None.
Sleep:  I've been sleeping really well.  Thursday night I cam down with a voracious stomach bug, and the next morning, got a call-in prescription for Phenegrin.  That stuff works, but it makes you SLEEPY!  I'm still feeling yucky today, but not as bad as yesterday!

What I miss: Nothing really.
Cravings:  Not really anything so far, except for sweets, off and on, but it gives me heartburn, so I'm trying to lay off that stuff.
Symptoms: Hardly any, but this is the start of the second trimester, so it's to be expected.
Best Moment this week: Making it to the second trimester!  Can't wait for my appointment on Tuesday!

No comments: