Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

18 Weeks...Oh Dear!

How can it have POSSIBLY been a month since my last post!?!?!  Here is my 18 week update...plus info from weeks 15-17...


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along:  18 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a turnip.
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Probably about 8 pounds total, but I don't know really, since I refuse to get on a scale until my prenatal appointments.  At my last one at 16 weeks, I'd gained about 5 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants all the way.  I just can't wear anything else, and I've been this way for a couple of weeks.  I bought some maternity dresses, too, and some shirts.  Wore them all once, and then WHAM! it's freezing cold here again, and had to go back to other options.  My mother in law bought me a pair of skinny jeans today.  LOVE them.  I guess they're technically "jeggings" since they stretch, but I hate saying that word...
Gender: Still thinking boy, but we'll know for sure on April 11th!!
Movement: I've felt a couple of things that I THOUGHT might be the baby, but I don't know yet.  I can't wait till I really feel it!!
Sleep:  Sleeping okay...really tired in the afternoons and evening.
What I miss: Not a thing. 
Cravings:  Still not a lot...but I've made some desserts...
Symptoms: Heartburn has subsided over the past month, still get it on and off though.  Other than that, no real symptoms.
Best Moment this week:Well, in week 15 there wasn't really anything...week 16 I had my appointment, and baby's heartbeat was 150 and everything seemed good.  Week 17 was Drama Competition (kids did amazingly, btw!  All kinds of awards, and I have the best actor AND best actress in NC!!) and so that was really stressful, and then this week...well, I'm fat.  That's about all. 

No comments: