Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a Boy!!!!!!

We had our 20 week anatomy ultrasound today, and it's a BOY!!   I totally knew it all along.  I've thought from the VERY beginning that it was a boy, so no surprise to me!  :)  Here is the "money shot" and then a profile pic!

And here is the preggo update so far!!

How Far Along:  20 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a banana.  I hate this comparism.  It seems so small compared to other fruits!
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I've gained about 10 pounds according to the doctor.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity all the way! There are a few tops I can still wear that aren't too short or too tight, but not many!  Pants are all maternity!
Gender: IT'S A BOY!  Emerson Wilde Martin!
Movement: Feeling him more and more!  The ultrasound tech told me today I have an anterior placenta, so movement will be harder to feel out front.  I definitely feel him on the sides, and Colby actually felt him the other night!  I love, love, love feeling that little guy move!
Sleep:  Still peeing at night a bunch, and it's getting harder and harder to stay comfy!  I have a body pillow, but I hate it.  It's like having an extra person in the bed!  Yuck!

What I miss: Not a thing.
Cravings:  Meh.  Not really much.  I eat a lot though!
Symptoms: Still having the heartburn on and off.  I'm now carrying Tums in my purse....and at both schools...and at home...and in the car...
Best Moment this week:  Finding out the gender, and that everything was perfect with our little boy!  We are so overcome with joy!  After all this time, waiting, praying, doubting, and believing, we have the BEST GIFT EVER!!!!!

No comments: