Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Great is Thy Faithfulness!!



I couldn't pass up the chance to join Laura in a Gratituesday for all of 2009.  I am thankful to God for so much this year.

1.  My wonderful husband.  We have had our share of tragedy this year, but our marriage has become stronger because of it.  I love him more every day.
2.  My church family.  Recently a young man at our church was tragically injured in a logging accident.  A tree branch that was being cut struck him on the head, and caused damage to his frontal lobe and severed his spinal cord.  Thanks be to God, he has no brain damage.  He is paralyzed, but is taking it in stride.  Our church banded together to pray for this boy, and on Sunday, as his dad wheeled him into the worship service, we all stood together, clapping, and praising our Savior, who HEALS!!!
3.  My wonderful dog Piper.  She is a loyal companion, and foot licker.
4.  Colby and I both have jobs. In this tough economy, with the 16% unemployment rate in our community, we know just how lucky we are.
5.  We have a warm and cozy house to come home to every night, with more than enough food on our table.  That is more than millions of others have in the world.
6.  My salvation.  Without Jesus, I am nothing.




What are you thankful for this year?

1 comment:

Amy Lynne said...

Sounds like a great list to me! Enjoy your 2010!