Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Disney World!

Colby and I just returned from our favorite place, the happiest place on earth, DISNEY!!  This is, embarrassingly, the second time we've been this year.  We went over the summer, and then we couldn't pass up the FREE dining plan they started around fall, so we went again, December 3-8.

One of my favorites, the Tea Cups.  Colby, of course, must spin the wheel as fast as possible. I just stare right at him so I won't get sick. He almost fell out of the teacup this time.  Lol.

My personal favorite thing.  Colby rubbing my feet on the TTA.
 

Cinderella's Castle lit up with special Christmas lights.  Amazing.

This is the first time (out of 7 that we've been together) that we've ever gone around Christmastime.  I highly recommend it, except I would've gone a little earlier than we did.  We went around the first weekend in December, and we should've gone during the earlier part of the week.  There was NO ONE there on Thursday or Friday, but it was PACKED on Sunday and Monday.

It was also FREEZING cold on Friday and Saturday, and it rained all day Friday.  45 degrees and raining is COLD in Florida.  We didn't bring near enough clothes, and had to buy stuff, of course.  This is how we looked on Saturday night.




I had on like three shirts underneath that, and was still really cold.  It was totally worth it, of course.

Here we are at the best ride ever:  Toy Story Midway Mania.  We rode three times, and I finally beat Colby the third time.

Oh, how I love Disney!!!!  I would totally go back again next month, but we're thinking it's going to be a while before we go back :(


No comments: