Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pregnancy Update Weeks 29-35...

 Around 30/32 weeks...

34 Weeks...


How Far Along: 35 weeks.

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a honeydew melon!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained about 35 pounds already, and still have a month to go....

Maternity Clothes: Maternity all the way!

Gender: IT'S A BOY! Emerson Wilde Martin!

Movement:  He's moving pretty regularly every day, and has been for a few weeks.  At my 34 week appointment, doctor confirmed that he was head down, but "sunny side up."  She said this could change up until a few minutes before delivery, but I'm still worried about back labor, since I want to do this naturally.

Sleep: SUPER hard to get comfortable at night!!!  My back and hips KILL me!  Plus I'm still peeing a ton!

What I miss: Not a thing! I love, love, LOVE being pregnant!

Cravings:  Still not a lot.  I had the 3 hour glucose test right before my 30 week appt, and I passed with flying colors.  I just like eating in general!

Symptoms:  Heartburn got EXTREMELY bad around 30 weeks, and the doctor recommended I go ahead and start taking some Prilosec.  I have, and it's totally gone, thank GOODNESS!  It was seriously making me sick to eat.

Best Moment this week: I'm done with the nursery!  My mother in law is getting us our glider and changing table, and as soon as I get those set up, I'll post pics.  My shower is next Sunday!  I'm so close to holding this little boy in my arms!  Can't wait!

No comments: