Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 1, 2011

36 Weeks--One Month Left!

 First, here are some pictures from my church shower on Sunday!  It was great; got a lot of great baby stuff!

 Opening precious overalls...

 This was the cake table.  My friend Donna set up this little barn, and the blocks with his name!  So cute!

 My mom made this quilt.  It has Noah's Ark on it, with baby animals.  I love it!

 This afghan was made by one of my mom's best friends, Jodie.  I wish the detail on it was clearer; it is stunning!  The edges have two layers of crochet, and there's a white ribbon running through it.  Gorgeous!

 This is after we got everything home!  So overwhelming!

Here are some pictures of our beautiful nursery!  I had so much fun putting all this together.  My favorite piece in the entire room is this huge E over the crib.  I got it on Etsy, and trust me, it is even prettier in person!


The rocker and curtains...

Changing table...we've gotten a better pad for it since the picture was taken.


Up close of the crib bedding.  I LOVE IT.

View from the door...

This little cabinet came from my father in law's furniture store...it used to be green and white, but I painted it to match the room.

Here is his little bookcase.  I adore this picture over the bookcase.  It's one of my favorite things in the room.

Finally, here is my 36 week pic!

How Far Along: 36 weeks.

Size of baby: Baby is the size of a small watermelon!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained about 37 pounds.....

Maternity Clothes: Maternity all the way, and some of my pants are too tight!  This is NOT good news!

Gender: IT'S A BOY! Emerson Wilde Martin!

Movement:  He's moving pretty regularly every day, and has been for a few weeks.  At my 34 week appointment, doctor confirmed that he was head down, but "sunny side up."  She said this could change up until a few minutes before delivery, but I'm still worried about back labor, since I want to do this naturally.

Sleep: SUPER hard to get comfortable at night!!!  My back and hips KILL me!  Plus I'm still peeing a ton!

What I miss: Not a thing! I love, love, LOVE being pregnant! I do miss being able to get comfortable during bedtime though.

Cravings:  Still not a lot.  I really am obsessed with fruit, especially peaches.  I love, love, love the diced peaches in juice!

Symptoms:  Lots of pressure down below, a few episodes that I *think* are Braxton Hicks contractions, and lots of kicks, punches, and hiccups.

Best Moment this week:  Having my shower, and going to the doctor.  My shower was wonderful, and the doctor says that although I'm not progressed at all, he's head down, and ready to go!  I have another shower next Sunday that I'm looking forward to; it's a library shower!  I hope Emerson enjoys books and reading as much as Colby and I did as kids.  Well, we still enjoy it, but who has time to read!?!??!?

No comments: